|Date:||2nd Jun 2012
|Class type:||Hot Hour|
|Class description:||A condensed version of the Hot 1 class. A set sequence of basic poses, taught in a heated room. Excellent for developing strength, balance and flexibility while toning, detoxifying and relieving tension. Ideal for beginners.
|Class level:|| All levels|
|Qualifications & Certifications|
• Gold medallist, Topper - Yoga University, Bihar Yoga Bharati, Bihar, India
• Masters in Yoga Psychology
• Graduated in Hospitality Management from the Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK.
• Graduated in Commerce from the Calcutta University, Calcutta, West Bengal, India
• Each day is anew with the opportunity to live life mindfully and experience life in all its splendour and grandeur
• Finding contentment and feeling gratitude in every moment makes each one a blessing and a chance to grow from within
• Living in the moment is living in meditation
• Each day lived well equals a life lived well
• Singing Kirtan
• Working out with weights
Share on Facebook