<< AUGUST 2015 >>
| || || || || || ||1|
| SEPTEMBER 2015
| || ||1||2||3||4||5|
| OCTOBER 2015
| || || || ||1||2||3|
|Hot Yoga Master Immersion with Copper Crow|
In-depth study for practicing and teaching hot yoga
(24 CET Hours)
1 - 3 October 2010, Ngee Ann City
|About the immersion|
|Hot yoga is by far one of the most popular forms of yoga being offered in studios today. Having the know-how to lead solid hot classes will not only open doors to many new possibilities, but can also empower you with new techniques to make a difference in the lives of others.|
This is not a regular teacher training - instead, the focus is to give teachers from other backgrounds a boot-camp run-through for leading solid hot-yoga classes.
Non-teachers will benefit greatly by learning correct pose alignment, how to avoid common mistakes and how to get the most out of their own practice.
• Uncover the teaching philosophy and benefits of hot yoga.
• Learn to avoid common mistakes to reduce the risk of injury and maximise the effectiveness of your practice.
• Deconstruct asana alignments and sequence to lead solid hot yoga classes.
• Timing is everything - discover the unique sequence and timings for a full 90-minute practice, as well as short forms for 60 minutes and 75 minutes.
• Gain confidence in teaching - an A-Z of instruction, using your voice to generate a powerful experience.
• Practice makes perfect - practice teaching and get personal coaching on instruction.
• Learn adjustments and assists suitable for hot practice, along with tools for special-needs students.
* This immersion counts as 24 continuing-education training hours and can contribute towards Registered Yoga Teacher certification with Yoga Alliance.
Students are encouraged to have completed 200 hours of teacher training.
|Friday 1 October - Sunday 3 October 2010|
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 9:30am practice
9:30am - 10:30am break
10:30am - 1:30pm lecture
12:00pm - 2:30pm break
2:30pm - 6:00pm posture clinic
|HOT YOGA MASTER IMMERSION|
• 1 - 3 October
• Total 24.0 hrs
- Regular Price: SG$725
- Early Bird: SG$580 (Ends 31 Aug)
*Special discount for Pure teacher-training graduates or current yoga teachers
*Current yoga teachers please bring a proof of your teacher status upon registration to enjoy the discount.
|Terms & Conditions|
Please see any Pure Singapore reception to register.
• Early-bird 20% discount ends 31 August 2010. No refund or credit will be given for cancellation after this date.
• No refund or credit will be given for late arrivals, unattended events, and early termination of attendance or no-shows.
• All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
|About Copper Crow|
|Copper was first introduced to yoga at the age of four through the study of martial arts, but didn't fully commit to the practice until his mid-20s. Years of working in corporate America had taken a negative toll on his health and well-being. The study and practice of yoga completely transformed his life in body, mind and spirit. He walked away from his finance career in 2003 to become a catalyst for those benefits to manifest in the lives of others.|
Today, Copper is totally committed to sharing his passion and knowledge of yoga to inspire, awaken, and transform people's lives. "Whether it's physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual - yoga has something for everyone, at every stage of life's journey. Every passing moment is an opportunity to start anew and transform your life. Let go of expectations, have fun, and enjoy the exploration!"
Originally from the United States, Copper's modest, charismatic style and unwavering devotion to the transformative benefits of yoga, have made him one of the most sought after teachers in Asia for classes and workshops. He feels blessed to have studied with so many inspiring teachers (Bikram Choudhury, Andrey Lappa, Lama Marut, John Friend, Ana Forrest, Seane Corn & David Life, to name a few), and is honoured to have the opportunity to pass on the wisdom of Yoga to other aspirants.
Copper has been teaching yoga throughout Asia since 2004. He has been part of the Pure Yoga Hong Kong faculty since 2006 and is honoured to now serve in Singapore. Outside yoga, Copper spends his time researching new paradigm science and shifts in consciousness, and is working on writing/illustrating a series of children's books.
Ngee Ann City
391A Orchard Road
#18-00 Ngee Ann City Tower A
T +65 6733 8863
F +65 6733 9878