Terms & Conditions
• Split-payment manual instalment available. Full fee must be settled prior to start of training.
• 6-month credit card instalment available for Citibank cards. Extra 2.5% charge applies.
Further details will be sent to you upon acceptance into the programme.
Full payment is due within 15 days of your approved application to secure your space in the programme.
If a refund request is sent in:
• More than 60 days before the start of the course, the refund is subject to a 5% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
• 8-59 days before the start of the course, the refund is subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
• 1-7 days before the start of the course, the refund is subject to a 20% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
• After the course has started and before the second day of the course, the refund is subject to a 30% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
• After the second day of the course, the refund is subject to a 50% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
• No refund will be made after the course is 1/3 of the way through.
Discounts, Registration & Payment
• Early-bird discount ends 7 June 2012
• All registrations must be made online at www.pure-yoga.com
• Once your application is submitted, you will be notified by email within 3-5 days of its approval along with a Welcome Letter with payment procedures and further details. Only full payment will guarantee your space in the programme.
This programme requires a minimum of 20 students.
Contact & Enquiries
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer / Waiver of Liability
By registering for this Pure Yoga Teacher Training Programme, you voluntarily declare the following:
I, a participant of this programme, am aware that participating in the programme requires certain levels of fitness and general physical health.
I acknowledge and voluntarily assume my responsibility to assess my level of fitness and general health (including where appropriate consulting my physician or doctor) and the risks of serious injury that are associated with physical activity of any kind including any variety of yoga, meditation and breath work practice and participation in yoga related activities or activities related to this programme. Pure Yoga Teacher Training (the "Activities"). I confirm that I shall retain all control and direction over my Activities at all times. I voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in the various Activities in this programme.
I, or anyone who could claim in my name or on my behalf, do hereby voluntarily waive, release and forever discharge Pure Yoga (HK) Ltd. and its officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liabilities for injuries or damages resulting from my participation in the Activities during the course of this conference and hold them harmless from all claims which may be brought against them for any such injuries or claims as aforesaid and all costs and expenses incidental thereto.
The Teacher Training Programme will be held at:
151 Chung Hsiao East Road, Sec 4
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.
Copyright ©2012 Pure International