COVID-19 Enhanced Precautionary Measures
Your safety is our top priority. We are focused on ensuring that Pure's environment and facilities are maintained at the highest possible standards of hygiene.
Since early January, we have adopted precautionary measures in our locations and offices to maintain to protect members. With the heightened number of imported cases, we will continue to implement enhanced safety measures in line with the latest advisory issued by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on 24 March.
Travel & Health Declaration and Mandatory Self-Quarantine:
- Members and guests must complete the electronic Travel and Health Declaration form before entering Pure locations.
- Anyone who has returned or lives with anyone who has returned from overseas (with the exception of those arriving by land or sea from Malaysia) on or after 15 March must refrain from visiting Pure locations for 14 days commencing their date of return.
- Anyone who has been in close contact with someone who is on Home Quarantine Orders or Stay Home Notice from Ministry of Health (or has been issued one) must refrain from visiting Pure locations
- A 14-day membership waiver will be given to those who fall under the above two categories
- 40% reduction in yoga class capacity
- 50% reduction in spin/immersive cycling class capacity with a staggered bikes arrangement
- 50% reduction in fitness class capacity ensuring 1 metre space between participants
- Reduced seating capacity in lounge area to enable appropriate spacing between members
- Strictly no partner workouts or team teaches in all yoga or fitness classes
- No Private Pilates, Buddy Training and Private Stretch sessions until further notice
- 30-min intervals between all yoga and fitness class to allow for extra cleaning time
- All group exercise equipment handled in class will be wiped down and disinfected after each class
- Yoga blocks, wheels and chairs will be wiped down and disinfected after each class
- Removal of bolsters, straps, blankets, tennis balls and other props until further notice
- No aerial and wall rope classes until further notice
- Equipment sharing in FUZE classes will be minimised and participants will be asked to wipe down any shared equipment after each use
- All boxing inner gloves used in FUZE classes will be washed after each use
- Dry-Tech drying panels for CONQUER boxing gloves will use OZONE disinfection
- Disinfectant sprays and red-coloured towels provided specifically for member use
- Continued high frequency of disinfecting to ensure optimal safety in all Pure locations
- Hand-sanitising stations have been further increased to maximise availability
- Yoga and Fitness class tags will not be issued until further notice
- Temporary removal of “no adjustment” tags and strictly no hands-on-assists during this period
- Temporary removal of shared boxing gloves and pads in the gyms
- Drinking faucets have been resealed; water bottles can be filled
- Closure of steam and sauna facilities until further notice
- Reception team and cleaners to wear masks
- All staff to have their temperatures taken twice daily
For the well-being of our community, we also recommend that you protect yourself with maximum standards of personal hygiene:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- If you are feeling unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems, please consult a doctor and do not use Pure facilities or take classes
- Avoid touching your face, in particular your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, and wear a mask if unwell
Everyone will continue to have their temperature taken before checking in at all Pure locations and anyone whose temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees will be denied entry and requested to visit a doctor. Pure retains the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears unwell or who is deemed to pose a threat to the safety of our environment.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
With everyone’s health and welfare in mind, we are closely monitoring the situation and will incorporate additional measures and reinforcements as required. Please visit the Ministry of Health (MOH) website for regular updates.