Class Guideline & Etiquette
1. Book Before You Come
We also limit our class sizes so that they are not overcrowded. If a class you wish to take is full, we will place you on the wait list and notify you of an opening as soon as possible.
Please give us 2 hours’ advance notice if you cannot attend the pre-booked class so that we can release your booking to waitlisted students
3 or more cumulative late cancellations and / or no-shows over a consecutive 30-day period result in:
- your booking privileges being revoked for 2 weeks for first-time offenders; thereafter, advance booking will not be allowed for one month
- or your class attendance restricted to in-person standby and only up to 30 minutes before class
* No overlapping within the same time slot – this applies to both confirmed and waitlist bookings.
You must be physically present at the yoga centre to add your name to the standby list. Standby list opens 30 minutes before class, on a first-come, first-served basis.
5 minutes before a class starts, our staff members will start releasing spots available for students on standby.
2. Preparing Yourself before Class
Yoga is best enjoyed on an empty stomach, so eat lightly or not at all for 2-3 hours before.
Make sure to keep hydrated by drinking water both before and after class.
Tell your instructor about any injuries. This will help the instructor know how to adjust you or show you a modified pose if necessary.
3. Arriving the Studio
All students must sign in at least 5 minutes before class starts. Otherwise your space may automatically be released for students on standby. Students on the standby list will be notified 5 minutes before the class starts. (Subject to space availability)
Please show a photo ID or your Pure card at the Front Desk in order to sign in and obtain a studio pass for the class. Students without a pass will not be able to take a class.
On your first visit you will be required to fill out a new student registration form. Please be sure to sign a waiver and indicate any physical injuries or special health conditions.
4. Entering Class
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class. All classes start on time. Once class starts, you will not be allowed in. Please do not leave the studio while class is in progress.
- No talking : The yoga studio is a silent room. Please do not talk while in the studio and studio corridors.
- No eating : Do not eat in the studio.
- No shoes : Remove your shoes before entering the practice rooms. Keep your shoes in your locker. Shoe lockers are also available for rental.
- No mobiles : Do not bring your mobile phones or blackberry devices into the practice room.
- In helping to improve our environment, please be conscious of the number of towels that you use.
- Please be courteous to staff and other students at all times.
- Students are to be reminded that the teacher's role is to guide and assist students through the class, which may not include the demonstration of all postures.