Teachers > Jane Pau
Jane stepped into her first yoga class in 2004 for the physical exercise. Over the years, she discovered that the benefits of yoga extended beyond the body to also touch her mind and heart. Yoga has become a way of life. Having lived all over the world, she now calls yoga her home from where she develops an open attitude to enjoy the “spanda” (vibration) of life with grace.
Blessed with meeting many special teachers along her path, Jane is especially grateful to her teacher, Patrick Creelman, for showing her the importance of strength and intelligence alignment and continuous exploration to our full potential. She also extends great gratitude to her mentor, Rinat Perlman, who has inspired her continuing dedication to the study of yoga and embarkation on the path of teaching to share yoga’s benefits with everyone on this journey.
Jane's classes are heart-oriented, energetic, challenging and playful. She believes that through alignment of the body, we simultaneously learn to train the mind. Through an alignment-based approach that is incorporated with Tantric philosophy studies, she guides students to re-discover their innate power and celebrate the joy of life on and off the mat.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Thai Massage Training accredited by the Thai Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health with Sunshine Massage School, 2015
- Mentorship Programme with Rinat Perlman, 2015
- Biometrics of Healing: Yoga Therapy Application and Practice CET with Martin Kirk, 2014
- Anusara Yoga Teacher Training Series with Patrick Creelman, 2011
- Anusara Yoga Master Immersion with John Friend, 2011
- Anusara Yoga Immersion with Patrick Creelman, 2011
- Foundation Yoga Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman, 2010
- Pain and Orthopedic Evaluation CET with Ellen Heed, 2009