Teachers > Martina Lee
Martina is a Senior Yoga Teacher and Manager at Pure Yoga. Her extensive yoga experience includes teacher certification in Moksha Hot Yoga with Ted Grand, Dharma Yoga with Sri Dharma Mittra, and Universal Yoga with Andrey Lappa.
Martina's mission is empowering people to be more vibrant, inspiring students to reach their highest potential, and encouraging others to live each moment with grace, ease and joy.
Born in Hong Kong and raised in Canada, Martina naturally bridges East and West. Her training in Visionary Craniosacral Work, Thai Yoga Massage, Reiki, and Sound Therapy enables her to integrate and bring in a holistic perspective on health. Highly intuitive and attuned to energy, Martina offers classes that enliven flow, deepen stillness, and profoundly rejuvenate the body, mind and soul.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Sound Therapy Training with Globe Institute 2014-2016
- 1200-hour Visionary Craniosacral Training with Milne Institute 2011-2015
- Reiki Master Certification 2013
- 300-hour Universal Yoga Teacher Training 2012-2013
- 500-hour Dharma Yoga Teacher Training 2009-2010
- 200-hour Dharma Yoga Teacher Training 2008
- 500-hour Moksha Yoga Teacher Training 2004