Yoga Bodyworker with Jambo Truong
Jambo frequently travels to teach workshops based on Forrest Yoga, Functional Anatomy and Native practice of the Medicine People. He’s an experienced bodyworker and bodywork teacher based on his multi-disciplinary practice of structural alignment, muscle testing and classical East Asian medicine.
26 June (Friday): Empowering the Self
- a sweaty, twisty inversion practice to help free you from what you’ve been carrying all week and allow you to return to yourself at the weekend.
- many of us are weighed down with our own and others’ emotions in our hearts and minds. We’ll learn how to use asana practice to familiarise ourselves with our own unique energy and return to a balanced mental state
27 June (Saturday): The Awe of Deep Breathing
Intra-abdominal pressure (IAP) is a method of transferring force from a stable core into the extremities. The intrinsic core muscles enabled during IAP take a lot longer to exhaust, and are a great diagnostic tool if we use them correctly.
This workshop will show you how the mechanics of this forgotten (in adults) breathing method help to build more internal stability and execute more power, and is a useful tool to assess and diagnose your true range of movement.
27 June (Saturday): Hands On Assists and the Applications for Intrinsic Core Stability
-we will explore how to apply hands on assists and bodywork to yoga practitioners who want to improve their capacity of Intrinsic Core Stability and Intra-Abdominal Pressure.
- learn how to effectively help others diagnose their true range of movement and how to therapeutically apply breathe work and bodywork to help remove physical blockages and improve physical and emotional strength.
28 June (Sunday): The Art of Letting Go
Part 1 - The Cathartic Release 10:00am-12:30pm
Letting go is something that not many of us know how to do. This workshop explores the type of energy we have to put into letting go in order to successfully shake the layers off.
Experience how cathartic releases are stimulated by cathartic expressions of your asana practice. In this workshop, we transform tension into pleasure.
28 June (Sunday): The Art of Letting Go: Part 2
Permission to Release 2:00pm-4:30pm
This workshop begins with bodywork, training practitioners to deepen their sense of touch in order to support the release that someone else wants to achieve. We complete the day with yoga nidra inspired by the medicine teachings of South America.
Yoga Bodyworker with Jambo Truong
Total 12.5 hours
Super early-bird: HK$2,600 (ends 31 March)
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$2,850 (ends 16 May)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$3,206 (ends 16 May)
Regular Price: HK$3,562
Total 10 hours
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$2,350 (ends 16 May)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$2,643 (ends 16 May)
Regular Price: HK$2,937
Session 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
2.5 hours each
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$650 (ends 16 May)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$731 (ends 16 May)
Regular Price: HK$812
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount:
- Early-Bird Discount ends 16 May 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 16 May 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any Pure Yoga studios or see reception.