Ashtanga Yoga Second Series Workshop with Clayton Horton
27 September The Centrium – Central
Curious about the Intermediate Second Series of Ashtanga Yoga?
This workshop is for students who have been practising the Full Primary Series and want to progress and deepen their practice to the next level. Experience of the full Ashtanga Primary Series and proficient backbending are required.
Come with a sense of curiosity, humility and humour for this chance to study with one of Southeast Asia's most experienced Ashtanga teachers.
Weekend Keynote topics:
- Correct attitude and Intention
- Exploring deep backbending
- Form and function of core strength
- Foot behind the head with intelligence and humour
- Animal postures: the exotic, scary and not-so-scary
- Injury prevention
- The 7 headstands of Ashtanga Yoga
Part 1: Establishing Intention and Foundation
27 September (Sunday)
10:30am - 1:00pm
Focusing on Backbending and Twists – principles of backbending and the first half of the Intermediate Series will be demonstrated, broken down and explored. The workshop series will begin with observing the Patanjali's Yoga Sutra: "Sthira Sukham Asanam."
Part 2: Doing the Work
27 September (Sunday)
2:30pm - 5:00pm
we will work on the more accessible postures of the Second Series, teacher assisted drop backs and an extended finishing sequence with pranayama.
Total 5.0 hours
SUPER Early-bird 20% discount: HK$1,500 (ends 31 August)
Early-bird 10% discount: HK$1,688 (ends 15 September)
Regular Price: HK$,1,875
*Extra 5% discount for the student who registered “Ashtanga Primary Series Workshop”.
*Extra 10% discount for the student who also registered “Ashtanga 101 Beginner’s Workshop” & “ Ashtanga Primary Series Workshop”.
(due to studio closure, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to settle the discount payment)
Online Tuition via Zoom
SUPER Early-bird 20% discount: HK$750 (ends 31 August)
Early-bird 10% discount: HK$844(ends 15 September)
Regular Price: HK$938
**Chinese Translation will be provided for Zoom class.
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- Super Early-Bird 20% Discount ends 31 August 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Early-Bird 10% Discount ends 15 September 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 16 September 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from PURE Apparel:
- 20% off all PURE Apparel regular-priced products including accessories for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any PURE Yoga studio or see reception.