Beginner's Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga with Hee Boon
This is an in-depth study of the teachings of the Yoga Vidya Gurukul Ashram in India, (www.yogapoint.com). It is a weekend and weekday evenings part-time course of intense practical training in asanas, pranayama, mudras, yogic philosophy, bandhas, cleansing processes, meditation, chanting, teaching skills, anatomy and physiology – open to anyone who would like to learn more about the Hatha Yoga traditions and/or become a yoga teacher. Those interested in becoming a yoga teacher are recommended to have a minimum 1-year, weekly yoga practice. For those who do not need the certification, exams are optional.
For full details, please visit: http://sg.pure-yoga.com/en/singapore/teachertraining/heeboon2017/index.php
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Please complete an online application form or email us to apply. You will be notified by email within 3-5 days of its approval along with payment procedures and further details.
Please note prices include 7% GST.
Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 30 June 2017.
Regular Price: Application sent in starting from 1July 2017.
The number of participants is limited to 10 students.
• No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 1 July 2017.
• All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood food:
• 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the event.
• 20% off all nood food cold-pressed juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the event.
• This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• This promotion can only be used for one transaction.
• This promotion is non-transferable and non-refundable.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.