Pre- & Post-natal Yoga Teacher Training - All Modules with Samantha Chan
• Nurturing physically, emotionally and spiritually expectant mothers, birth partners & their unborn children
• Encouraging practitioners to unfold the body-mind-spirit connection that is vital to the practice of yoga
• Passing on these experiences to future mothers, parents & their unborn children
This training offers an in-depth review of the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, labour and birth. Trainees will gain extensive experience with asanas well suited to pregnant women and a thorough understanding of contraindications during pregnancy. The training will attune teachers to the profound physical, emotional, mental and spiritual transitions of pregnancy and birth and demonstrate how tools such as chanting, pranayama, deep relaxation and meditation can be effective ways of coping with these changes.
Terms and Conditions
- This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
- Full payment must be made upon registration.
- To register, please see Pure Tower or Urban One studio reception.
- Early-bird discount ends on 1 August 2019.
- No refunds for cancellations will be issued starting from 1 August 2019.
- Valid refunds are subject to 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban One studio
4/f Urban One, No.1 Qingcheng Street, Taipei