The Ultimate Detox – A Yin-Yang Yoga Workshop with Nicky Hadjithoma
Life is all about balance. Having spent the festive season indulging in all the delightful treats that life has to offer, now is the time to detox, hit the reset button and kick-start our healthy routine for the year ahead.
In this workshop, we will explore Yin-Yang theory according to Chinese Philosophy – why a holistic approach to wellness is important and how to cultivate the necessary yin and yang qualities that help support a harmonious way of life.
Studentswill be led through an intelligent sequence designed to cleanse and purify the body from within. Beginning with a strong, dynamic yang flow – each movement, each shape, each breath will be tailored to kick-start the detoxification process. Once the body is warm and the chi flow active, we will gracefully transition to a slow, cool, passive, yin practice. Through a targeted meridian sequence, we will then stimulate and rebalance the chi in the vital organs responsible for digestion and detoxification– all the while mindfully connecting to the subtle healing energetic qualities of the practice.
By committing to‘The Ultimate Detox’, we are setting a clear and positive intention for 2019– cleansing our internal system, replenishing our energy levels and preparing ourselves mentally, physically and emotionally for the year ahead.
Workshop Schedule and Description
Saturday,16 February10:30am – 1:30pm
A short presentation:
• Introducing Yin-Yang philosophy and modern meridian theory according to Traditional Chinese Medicine and Taoist traditions – exploring why ‘balance’ is so important for optimum health and well-being and how to achieve it.
A Yin-Yang practice:
• A long yin-yang flow practice, focusing on stimulating the meridians responsible for digestion and detoxification (stomach/ spleen and liver/ gall bladder). Chi cultivation practices will be included to amplify the healing energy in the body.
• Designed to maximise healthy chi flow within the organs responsible for detoxification, helping to enhance the purification process, whilst ensuring a deeply healing and relaxing experience for the bodyas well as the mind.
The Ultimate Detox – A Yin-Yang Workshop with Nicky Hadjithoma
Total 3.0 Hours
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$950(ends 22 January)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$1,068 (ends 22 January )
Regular Price: HK$1,187
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Photos and videos may be taken,solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount:
- Early-Bird Discount ends22 January 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will begiven for cancellation starting 22 January2019
- . All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
20% off allPure Apparel regular-priced products including accessories for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Toregister, please contact The Pulsestudio or see reception.