Beyond the heat with Noy Petchwikai
Experience a perfect combination of energising and detoxifying your body with 90 minutes of traditional Hot 26 asana practice and concluding with a long Gong Bath.
The Hot 26 sequence is reputable for helping to stretch, detoxify, relieve stress, tone and heal chronic pain such as arthritis, joint aches, knee injuries, back problems, and more.
The sound and the vibration of the gong has been used for over thousands of years as a ceremonial and healing instrument. The therapeutic sound healing of a Gong Bath uses vibrational sound and frequency to help reduce stress, alter consciousness, and create a deep sense of peace and well-being for better health.
By combining these two practices, we rejuvenate our body’s cells and reorganise our mind in one complete wellness treatment.
Workshop Schedule and Description
22 March (Friday) 7:30pm – 9:30pm
23 March (Saturday) 10:00am – 12:00pm
24 March (Sunday) 10:00am – 12:00pm
Beyond the Heat with Noy Petchwikai
Total 6.0 Hours
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$1,680 (ends 22 February)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$1,890 (ends 22 February )
Regular Price: HK$2,100
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount:
- Early-Bird Discount ends 22 February 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 22 February 2019
- . All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
20% off all Pure Apparel regular-priced products including accessories for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact Starstreet Precinct studio or see reception.