Living with joy and peace: A meditation workshop with Heidi Poon
Are you looking for a space and a way to have a moment of quiet? Do you need a break in your everyday fast-paced living? Do you want to live happily and peacefully every day? Join these two weekend workshops and start a joyful new lifestyle in 2019!
About Heidi Poon
Heidi has been practising meditation daily since 2012. She still remembers her first time and how she resisted it so much. And now, it’s become a habit. After being a mum, life changed dramatically and occasionally became quite intense and stressful. She is so grateful that the consistent meditation practice really helps her to heighten the awareness to re-connect with her inner peace and stay balanced. She would love to share her experience with all of you – how to start meditating and cultivate it into daily living. And how to live life happily and freely!
Workshop Schedule and Description
Part 1: Introduction to meditation
23 February 2019
9:30am – 1:30pm
1. What is meditation
2. How to calm the mind
3. Different techniques of meditation, gazing, breathing, sound and walking meditation
4. How to apply the techniques and meditation practice in daily life
5. How to sustain daily meditation practice
6. Lectures, sharing and meditation practice
Suitable for all levels, with or without meditation and yoga experience.
Part 2: Transforming our emotions and nourishing our soul
2 March 2019
9:30am – 1:30pm
1. What are emotions
2. How to release and transform our emotions
3. How to use emotions to support our meditation
4. How to connect and live with love and compassion
5. Lectures, sharing and meditation practice
Must have taken Part 1: Introduction to meditation, or have at least one year of consistent meditation practice.
Living with Joy and Peace: A meditation workshop with Heidi Poon
Total 8.0 Hours
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$1,800 (ends 22 January)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$2,025 (ends 22 January )
Regular Price: HK$2,250
Session 1 or 2
Each 4 hours
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$1,100 (ends 22 January)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$1,237 (ends 22 January )
Regular Price: HK$1,375
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount:
- Early-Bird Discount ends 22 January 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 22 January 2019
- . All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
20% off all Pure Apparel regular-priced products including accessories for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact MC5 studio or see reception.