Welcoming Year of the Pig Intensive Practice: Twists for a Strong and Mobile Spine with Marah Arcilla
Commitment to daily morning practice. Understanding the value and appreciation of consistent work fundamental for growth, we aspire for the year ahead.
Movement expresses our quality of life. Habitual holding patterns from sedentary modern life can restrict movement of prana and have an impact at our well-being. Through healthy spinal rotation, we have a chance to restore (or discover!) our natural range of movement.
Schedule & Description
Days 1-5: 11-15 February (Monday to Friday) 7:00am – 8:30am
Day 6: February 16 (Saturday) 9:00am – 11:30am
The longer practice on Saturday is the play and culmination of all that we will cover during the week.
Welcoming Year of the Pig
Intensive Practice: Twists for a Strong and Mobile Spine
Total 10.0 hours
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$2,600 (ends 1 February)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$2,925 (ends 1 February)
Regular Price: HK$3,250
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount:
- Early-Bird Discount ends 1 February 2018. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 1 February 2018.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any Pure Yoga studio or see reception