Get Lit! with Marysia Do
About the Workshop
Surround yourself with people who lift you up and you will fly! That is what Marysia’s Hong Kong Yoga crew is all about: strong community support and playful exploration of advanced asana! If you are worried because you can’t do the advanced poses yet, don’t be! We come together to learn, not to perform. In this weekday series of special classes, you will be exposed to innovative and traditional techniques that will open your mind, elevate your spirit and get you doing poses you may never have thought possible.
Marysia believes in her students’ desires and capabilities with unparalleled ferocity. She is also a master at transforming work into play. In addition to being physically stronger, after this week you will become more motivated and better equipped to do whatever you need to do to manifest your dreams. Presence, pragmatism, sincerity and grit are the key ingredients to making things happen in this world. With asana advancement as a metaphor, Marysia will help you nurture these traits while instilling gratitude and joy.
We would like to encourage anyone keen to advance and elevate their practice – join us in this fun-filled week!
Single-day drop-in options available.
- Enjoy carefully crafted flows sequenced to enhance your knowledge of alignment and increase your physical capabilities
- Peak poses include arm balances, back-bends, inversions
- Trickier poses will be revisited each day – as practice makes perfect!
- A variety of options will be offered each day, so you can choose the variation that is most appropriate
- Experience unique music playlists to complement the sessions, together with strong group dynamics and energy
- Leave each day feeling more ready to take on whatever that is thrown at you!
*Participants can choose either the Morning or Evening Sessions.
Daytime Yogis (Morning Session)
27-31 May (Monday – Friday)
9:00am – 11:00am daily
Weeknight Warriors (Evening Session)
27-31 May (Monday – Friday)
7:00pm – 9:00pm daily
Participants can also choose to do single-day sessions only.
About Marysia Do
Marysia Do has cultivated a global reputation as the meticulous, encyclopaedic teacher of teachers. After studying yoga and receiving her masters in Traditional Chinese Medicine in Los Angeles, she moved to Singapore where she spent years teaching and studying in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. Her style is unconventional, safe and effective in its power to magnify your capabilities both inside and outside the yoga classroom.
Marysia’s approach is famously pragmatic in its integration of both innovative and traditional postures. As beautiful as tradition is, in order to be truly present we must learn to let go. There is no “right and wrong” in the pursuit of wisdom. Marysia believes that everyone driven to teach yoga has something special and distinctive to offer. Her Teacher Trainings and workshops are perfect for both teachers and practitioners looking to find a clearer and more sophisticated expression of their own unique voice!
Daytime Yogis (Morning Session) OR Weeknight Warriors (Evening Session)
Total 10.0 hours
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$2,500 (ends 28 April)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$2,812 (ends 28 April)
Regular Price: HK$3,125
Choose any 3 days from Daytime OR Weeknight
Total 6.0 hours
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$1,562 (ends 28 April)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$1,758 (ends 28 April)
Regular Price: HK$1,952
Choose any single day from Daytime OR Weeknight
2.0 hours per session
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$650 (ends 28 April)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$732 (ends 28 April)
Regular Price: HK$812
* 3-Day PAckage / Single Day Drop In option please contact studio for booking.
Terms and Conditions
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 28 April 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 28 April 2019.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact yoga studio or see reception.