Teachers > Arun Rana
Arun is a senior consultant and teacher of yoga and naturopathy. He was born in New Delhi and studied traditional yoga at renowned Indian ashrams in Rishikesh, Kerela, Bangalore and Haridwara. He is also very fortunate to have had the opportunity to study meditation with Himalayan Yoga masters.
A teacher since 2004, Arun has led multiple workshops and retreats in various countries as well as regular classes.
Arun enjoys the healing elements of yoga, like those found in de-stress and de-addiction classes. He believes it is his mission to spread the message of holistic well-being to the world. Specialising in yoga therapy, he has taught many classes dealing with depression and obesity, along with chronic spinal ailments. His classes are known for their powerful and creative sequences.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
• ERYT-500 Yoga Alliance Certified
• One-year Yoga Therapy Instructor Course, Vivekananda Yoga School, Bangalore, India, 2005
• 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre, Kerala, India, 2004
• 200-hour Yoga and Naturopathy, Chandra College for Yoga and Naturopathy, New Delhi, India,
• 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, Vivekananda Yoga School, Bangalore, India, 2004