Soul Travel with Deva in Laos
The pre-Summer period is traditionally prime-time for thinking about getting a little fitter.
But something changed a few years ago. Fitness went mainstream and morphed to wellness, which then expanded to a realm where physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing has become a constant focus in many peoples’ lives. Travel and wellness have long gone hand in hand. But in 2020, it’s no longer just about a massage in Thailand or yoga in Bali. As the awareness of wellbeing has risen, a bewildering range of treatments, activities and rituals have come to the fore all around the world.
So let’s breathe in, breathe out and get ourselves on track in Laos, whilst exploring the cool, beautiful and exhilarating Luang Prabang.
This yoga programme at Somatheeram Belmond La Résidence Phou Vao (the “Resort”) is organised by PURE (Travel) Limited (“PURE”), and all travel arrangements, reservations ticketing and package payments are made on your behalf by Connexus Travel Limited (Agent License No. 350001) (“Connexus Travel”).
Relax, unwind and embrace the tranquil spirit of Luang Prabang
Positioned atop a hill, gazing across the sacred mountains, Belmond La Résidence Phou Vao is an unforgettable place to stay. Designed in traditional style, this intimate hotel is gemmed with teak, silk and fresh cotton accents. It’s famed for its wonderful French-influenced local cuisine and an open-air spa beside a water lily pool.
With a reputation as one of the most serene Luang Prabang hotels, Belmond La Résidence Phou Vao is a haven of peace. Relax, soak up the atmosphere and enjoy stepping back into a gracious era.
Junior Suite: An Elegant Hideaway That Brims With Local Charm
Echoing the natural décor of this Laos hotel, Junior Suites feature a combination of parquet and traditional textiles. Together they create an immediate sense of peace and space. Large windows provide plenty of natural light and open onto the exotic gardens. A conveniently arranged terrace offers privacy, comfort and tranquillity.
• King-sized or twin beds
• Spacious bathroom with free-form terrazzo bath
• Luxury rosewood and natural textile furnishings
• Nightly turndown
• Wireless internet
• Welcome fruit basket
• Espresso coffee machine
• Complimentary bottled water
• iHome docking system
• Satellite television
• Hair dryer
5 nights / 6 days: 24-29 April (Saturday-Thursday)
Tentative Daily Schedule:
6:30pm Arrival and check-in
7:00am Yoga Practice
4:00pm Yoga Practice
* Please bring your own yoga mat
*Optional Activities and Excursions: Morning Alms; Khuangxi Waterfall visit; Local Farming visit; Temple visit; Elephant Village visit etc
- 5 nights’ half-board accommodation, taxes and service charges
- Round-trip airport-resort transfer
- All yoga fees
* Please bring your own yoga mat
PACKAGE PRICES WITHOUT AIRFARE:
All prices below are per person for 24-29 April (5 nights / 6 days)
Photos and video may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 10% Discount:
- Last day for Early-Bird Discount is 28 February 2021.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 1 March 2021.
- A 10% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
We advise participants to book flights after minimum number has been met.
PURE Yoga will not be liable for any flight rebooking or cancellation fees incurred upon cancellation of retreat due to low enrolment.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
- Please comply with all visa and health requirements of Laos: https://www.laovisaonline.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz-vDqY-P5gIVWT5gCh0p_weLEAAYAiAAEgLKaPD_BwE
- PURE is not liable for any illnesses, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
- Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in Laos.
- Travel Insurance is not included in the package, therefore we highly encourage you to arrange your own.
Contact & Enquiries
- For enquiries, please email email@example.com
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants. Ask nood food staff at your event location for details.
Special offer from PURE Apparel:
- 20% off all PURE Apparel retail products for all yoga retreat registrants.