Step-by-Step Guided Approach to Headstands with Jayan
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Workshop
23 January 2021
9:00am to 12:00pm
Known as the king of postures in yoga, the practice of headstands is much misunderstood – in terms of its benefits, safety considerations, and proper practice techniques.
Allow Jayan to shed some light in this headstand-centric workshop where he will:
- Break down the headstand pose based on your unique body type
- Develop your understanding about the alignment of the pose
- Demonstrate how to easily access headstands via different techniques and variations
- Share the benefits of incorporating it into your yoga practice
- Help you to overcome your fear and develop confidence being upside down
- Teach you safety in attempting a headstand
This 3-hour workshop is targeted at beginners and anyone who wishes to deepen their headstand practice.
Pure Cardholders: S$138 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 31 Dec 2020)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$155 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 31 Dec 2020)
Regular Pricing: S$172
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount
Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 31 December 2020.
Regular Price: Application sent in starting from 1st January 2021.
· No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 31 December 2020.
· All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
$3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.