Roots of Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Arun Rana
The ultimate purpose of this teacher training programme is to develop the skills of teaching yoga by understanding the roots of both aspects: theory and practice.
This training course aims to provide a supportive environment for teacher trainees to learn and grow into a confident, nurturing teacher. Each class will consist of a combination of self/physical adjustments, demonstrations, clear instructions and feedback in order to deepen your learning experience.
Through this training, students will gain a deeper insight into yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology with scientifically proven yoga therapy, which can treat and prevent various ailments.
We aim to develop the inner teacher within you as you experience yoga as a tool of personal transformation.
For full details, please visit: http://sg.pure-yoga.com/en/singapore/teachertraining/rootsofhathayogawitharun/index.php
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Minimum Number of Students
This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
• Full payment must be made upon registration.
• To register, please see any Pure Yoga Singapore studio reception.
• 20% Early-bird discount ends 31 December 2016.
• No refunds for cancellation starting 31 December 2016.
• Valid refunds are subject to 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
• 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Contact & Enquiries
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Teacher Training Programme will be held at:
Pure Yoga Ngee Ann City
Level 18 Ngee Ann City Tower A
391A Orchard Road
T +65 6733 8863
F +65 6733 9878
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.