A Day of Ashtanga with Kino MacGregor
Kino MacGregor an international yoga teacher, author of three books, producer of six Ashtanga Yoga DVDs, writer, blogger, world traveller. She is one of a selected group of people to receive the Certification to teach Ashtanga Yoga from its founder Sri K. Pattabhi Jois in Mysore, India. The youngest woman to hold this title, Kino has completed the challenging Third Series and is now learning the Fourth Series.
After spending a major portion of her life actively engaged in personal growth work, Kino returned to Miami Beach to create a space dedicated to the integration of yoga, holistic health and consciousness. In 2006, she and her husband Tim Feldmann founded Miami Life Centre, where they now teach daily classes, workshops and intensives together. Miami Life Centre is a community built around yoga, holistic health and consciousness on Miami Beach.
Kino is dedicated to spreading Ashtanga yoga throughout the world and sharing the amazing tradition of Ashtanga yoga with everyone who is inspired to practise. In her unique, inspirational and playful approach, Kino helps all her students expand and deepen their understanding of yoga and life. Yoga found its expression through her message of spiritual strength, balanced flexibility and emotional peace.
Passionate about the environment, Kino recently pledged a monthly donation to Go Zero! to make her heavy travel schedule carbon neutral. As life coach and Ph.D. student in holistic health with a Master's Degree from New York University, Kino integrates her commitment to consciousness and empowerment with her yoga teaching.
She has been featured in Yoga Journal, Yoga Mind Body Spirit, Yoga Joyful Living, Travel & Leisure Magazine, Ocean Drive Magazine, Boca Raton Magazine, Florida Travel & Life Magazine, Six Degrees Magazine as well as appearing on Miami Beachʼs Plum TV and the CBS Today Show.
Classes taught in English.
Session 1, 10am – 12pm (2hrs)
Guided Full Primary Series
Session 2, 2-4pm (2hrs)
Inversions, Handstands & The Art of Balance
Session 3, 4.30-5.30pm (1hr)
Meditation and Yoga Talk
Complimentary Session, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Dedicated photo-taking and book signing with Kino
A Day of Ashtanga
3 May 2017
Ngee Ann City
- Early-bird price 20%: S$224.69 (inclusive of GST) (DBS Card Price S$213.45) (ends 3 Apr)
Non Pure Cardholders
- Early-bird 10% discount: S$252.78 (inclusive of GST) (DBS Card Price S$240.14) (ends 3 Apr)
- Regular price: S$280.87 (inclusive of GST) (DBS Card Price S$266.82)
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% discount:
- Early-bird discount ends 3 April 2017. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 3 April 2017.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
DBS Card Promotion
- Additional 5% discount is applicable when you charge the above transaction with any DBS credit card.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood food:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all nood food cold-pressed juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- These promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- These promotions can only be used for one transaction.
- These promotions are non-transferable and non-refundable
To register, please contact studio or see reception.