Thai Yoga Therapy 18-hour Intensive with Jonas Westring
About the 3-Day Intensive
Thai Yoga Therapy is a powerful hands-on healing modality that blends ancient healing arts with the science of biomechanics. This specific style of Thai Yoga stays true to the traditional form of hands-on healing from northern Thailand, while further enhancing its effectiveness by incorporating complementary techniques and perspective from yoga. It also illuminates the therapeutic side from the viewpoint of physiotherapy and anatomy. A uniquely diverse healing modality, Thai Yoga provides a deeply rejuvenating transformational experience.
A varied multi-pronged approach combines myo-fascial stretching, joint mobilisation, soft tissue manipulation, rhythmic rocking, acupressure, energy balancing, meditation and assisted Hatha Yoga postures – blended together in a seamless sequence that can take hours to complete. For the recipient, it is like having an entire passive yoga therapy session done without any effort. The Thai Yoga Therapy method is ’learner-friendly’ as the techniques have been made easily available and practical. Not only does the recipient harvest the benefits but the giver also has ample opportunity to practise movement, yoga postures and mindfulness while applying the treatment. This win-win situation of mutual enjoyment and benefit is the heart of the Thai Yoga Therapy practice. Regardless of personal background you will experience tremendous benefits learning, giving and receiving an extensive repertoire of therapeutic hands-on techniques – and leave recharged, refreshed and inspired. The course is suitable for yoga students and teachers, personal trainers, health-care professionals, dancers, practitioners of the healing arts, and anyone interested in giving and receiving wonderful body therapy.
**Course Manual with pictures and technique description included.
Daily Schedule: 9:00am-12:00pm & 2:00pm-5:00pm
FULL 3-DAY WORKSHOP
Thai Yoga Therapy 18-hour intensive with Jonas Westring
Asia Square Tower 2
Total 18 hours
- Early-bird price 20%: S$564.96 (inclusive of GST) (DBS Card Price S$529.65) (ends 12 Apr)
- Early-bird 10% discount: S$635.58 (inclusive of GST) (DBS Card Price S$600.27) (ends 12 Apr)
- Regular price: S$706.20 (inclusive of GST) (DBS Card Price S$670)
*** Additional 5% discount is applicable when you charge the above transaction with any DBS credit card.
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% discount:
- Early-bird discount ends 12 April 2017. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 12 April 2017.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
DBS Card Promotion
- Additional 5% discount is applicable when you charge the above transaction with any DBS credit card.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood food:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all nood food cold-pressed juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- These promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- These promotions can only be used for one transaction.
- These promotions are non-transferable and non-refundable
To register, please contact studio or see reception.