Sivananda Immersion: A classical approach of hatha yoga with Nirupan Muthukrishnan
Sivananda Yoga is a complete healing system designed to help the body maintain a natural healthy state. It was developed by Vishnu-Devananda who wrote one of the contemporary Yoga classics, “The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga,” Sivananda training involves frequent relaxation and emphasises yogic breathing.
Highlights of the workshop:
- Advanced techniques which will give us the opportunity to dive deeper into the study of Sivananda Yoga system and its philosophy
- Review and deepen our knowledge of the pranayama techniques, mudras, the universal principles of alignment, loops and spirals of the systematic 12 postures
- Enable us to understand how students can take their practice to the next level
- 75 minutes of classical Sivananda yoga practice
- 75 minutes of deeper pranayama techniques
- 3.5 hours of an interactive series of Sivananda Immersion practice
All levels are welcome; however, it is recommended that participants have some yoga experience.
9:00am – 10.15am (75 minutes)
Sivananda classical practice (Purification, mobilisation and the 12 postures)
10.30 am – 12.30 pm (2 hours)
In-depth practice of 12 postures and interactions
- Inversions and rotations of Sivananda system
- Backbends and forward bends from the sequence
2.00 pm – 3.15 pm (75 minutes)
Theory of advanced pranayama and techniques
3.30 pm – 5.00 pm (2 hours)
Unique techniques to achieve deep twisting and balancing postures
Sivananda Immersion: A classical approach of hatha yoga
Total 6.5 hours
- Early-bird price 20%: S$214 (inclusive of GST) (DBS Card Price S$200.62) (ends 22 June)
- Early-bird 10% discount: S$240.75 (inclusive of GST) (DBS Card Price S$227.37) (ends 22 June)
- Regular price: S$267.50 (inclusive of GST)
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% discount:
- Early-bird discount ends 22 June 2017. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 22 June 2017.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
DBS Card Promotion
· Additional 5% discount is applicable when you charge the above transaction with any DBS credit card.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood food:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all nood food cold-pressed juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- These promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- These promotions can only be used for one transaction.
- These promotions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
To register, please contact studio or see reception.