Yoga Wheel Workshop Levels 1 & 2 with Sandy Shum
Sign up with a friend and enjoy an additional 5% off!
To register, kindly contact our studio or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Workshop
Designed to open up body parts that are typically tight – the yoga wheel expands the chest and shoulders, stretches the hip flexors, and rejuvenates the spine.
In this fun-filled workshop, we look at how to challenge new muscles in familiar asanas. For example, backward bending postures can be extremely difficult, but the Yoga Wheel makes a backward bending and hip-opening practice playful, easy and effortless! It also makes balance and inversion more accessible.
Whether you are a complete beginner looking to explore yoga practice with the wheel or an experienced practitioner wanting to further elevate your practice, this would be a great workshop for you. With this unique overall opening experience with the yoga wheel, you will find it to be an indispensable new tool for your practice.
Open to all levels.
Schedule and Description
Session 1: Learners (Level 1 Wheel Workshop)
Saturday, 23 February
10:00am to 12:30pm
2:00pm to 4:30pm
Learn the fundamental techniques of using the yoga wheel in strengthening and stretching, opening and release, thereby deepening and enhancing your yoga practice. Suitable for all levels – even if you already have experience with the wheel, it is highly recommended that you attend as Sandy will be elaborating more on these different techniques and groundwork.
Session 2: Drivers (Level 2 Wheel Workshop)
Sunday, 24 February
10:00am to 12:30pm
2:00pm to 4:30pm
Having built the foundation, this session advances the practice to further your practice. Go deeper with the yoga wheel in backward bends, arm balances and inversions. The yoga wheel improves alignment and enhances flexibility while maintaining stability and inducing relaxation.
Levels 1 & 2
Total 10.0 Hours
Pure Cardholders: S$340 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 27 Jan) - save $85!
Non- Pure Cardholders: S$382 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 27 Jan)
Regular Pricing: S$425 (Register from 28 Jan)
Choose Level 1 or 2
Total 5.0 Hours
Pure Cardholders: S$212 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 27 Jan) - save $53!
Non- Pure Cardholders: S$238 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 27 Jan)
Regular Pricing: S$265 (Register from 28 Jan)
Prices listed are inclusive of 7% GST.
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 27 January 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 27 January 2019.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact our studio or see reception.