Shoulder Blade Yoga with Michiko
Sign up with a friend and enjoy an additional 5% off!
To register, kindly contact our studio or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Workshop and Schedule
Come join Michiko and experience for yourself the proven benefits of Shoulder Blade Yoga – Shoulder Release and Activation. The shoulder blade can move in 8 different directions. If your shoulder blade can move smoothly and effectively, your shoulders, spine, and pelvis are in sync. This allows your body to move in harmony using core muscles that stabilise the torso.
In this 2-hour workshop, Michiko will introduce her signature shoulder blade releasing exercise created for releasing and activating the shoulder blade.
Benefits of Shoulder Blade Yoga:
- Better posture
- Better overall breathing
- Reduced stiffness in upper back and shoulders
- Better thymus lymph flow leading to detox
- Muscle stimulation and mobilisation for greater range of movement
This workshop is suitable for all levels.
12 April (Friday)
3:00pm to 5:00pm
Total 2.0 Hours
Pure Cardholders: S$86 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 17 Mar) – save $22!
Non- Pure Cardholders: S$97 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 17 Mar)
Regular Pricing: S$108 (Register from 18 Mar)
All prices are inclusive of 7 % GST.
About Michiko Minegishi
A Vinyasa-flow instructor for over 13 years, Michiko is one of Japan's foremost yoga teachers. Apart from offering regular classes at her home studio, Body & Mind Yoga (Yokohama, Japan), she travels to international conferences to share her physical theory based on her anatomical research. Michiko believes that yoga is for everyone. With this motto, her life work has been to help children, adults, and seniors with physical disabilities. YOGA BOU (meaning “Yoga Stick” in Japanese) is created from her experience in helping students recover from brain infarction to regain mobility in the paralysed side of the body.
Message from Michiko Minegishi, co-designer of Yoga Bou:
“YOGA BOU is a brilliant tool for self-adjusting your yoga poses.
However, the idea of YOGA BOU was initially thought up to help a stroke survivor student regain the movement of her right hand. After witnessing how the rehabilitative usage of the rod awakened her body functions, it became my passion to be creative in the use of this tool and help more seniors and children with disabilities. Regardless of your age and physical conditions, simply placing it on your shoulders will relax trapezius and scapular levator muscles, open the chest and improve the posture.”
See also (For Yoga BOU workshop): http://www.pure-yoga.com/singapore/workshop/detail/815
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 17 March 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 17 March 2019.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact our studio or see reception.