Kids Yoga Weekend (Beginner & Aerial Yoga) Workshop with TT Ho
To register, kindly click on the "RSVP' button below, contact our studio or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Workshop and Schedule
Session 1: Kids’ Magical Journey – A Beginner Yoga Workshop
9:00am – 11:30am
Yoga creates bright lights in the world. Let your child light up our lives!
Yoga, as we know, greatly benefits adults in a variety of ways. Practising yoga from an early age helps to enhance strength and flexibility and encourage physical activity,positive self-esteem and body awareness in a safe environment. Children learn techniques of health, relaxation, inner peace and compassion that help them navigate life's challenges with greater ease. Having them exposed to yoga in general is definitely beneficial for kids of all ages.
This March, join TT Ho as he guides your little adorable monkeys into putting all their creative energy to good use and fosters a sense of calmness and concentration in a non-competitive environment. Asanas suitable for kids, breathing techniques that can help them relax, focus, and stay concentrated will all be covered in detail. Games will also be utilised to practise these poses for better strength and greater balance.
Session 2: Family Aerial Yoga Fun
9:00am – 11:30am
More often than not, our children do not need more ‘things’. The best gift that a child can have is a parent who spends time playing with them. This is a unique bonding opportunity where you get to ‘hang out’ with your kid – on the mat (roots) and in the air (wings)!
Parent and child cuddle in a hammock and explore yoga together with the hammock as a safety net. Parents also learn from their children – to laugh, sing and move with joy. And both of you will come back wanting more!
All children aged 5-12 are welcome!
Pure Cardholders: S$220 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 3 Mar) – save $55!
Non- Pure Cardholders: S$248 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 3 Mar)
Regular Pricing: S$275 (Register from 4 Mar)
Single Session Only (Kids Beginner Yoga or Aerial)
Pure Cardholders: S$138 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 3 Mar) – save $35!
Non- Pure Cardholders: S$155 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 3 Mar)
Regular Pricing: S$173 (Register from 4 Mar)
All prices are inclusive of 7% GST. Prices listed are for one child - Top up of $68 per additional child.
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 3 March 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 3 March 2019.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact our studio or see reception.