Get Lit! with Marysia Do
Sign up with a friend and enjoy an additional 5% off!
To register, kindly click on the "RSVP' button below, contact our studio or email to email@example.com
About the Workshop
Surround yourself with people who lift you up and you will fly! That is what Marysia’s Singapore Yoga crew is all about: strong community support and playful exploration of advanced asana! If you are worried because you can’t do the advanced poses yet, don’t be! We come together to learn, not to perform. In this weekday series of special classes, you will be exposed to innovative and traditional techniques that will open your mind, elevate your spirit and get you doing poses you may never have thought possible.
Marysia believes in her students’ desires and capabilities with unparalleled ferocity. She is also a master at transforming work into play. In addition to being physically stronger, after this week you will become more motivated and better equipped to do whatever you need to do to manifest your dreams. Presence, pragmatism, sincerity and grit are the key ingredients to making things happen in this world. With asana advancement as a metaphor, Marysia will help you nurture these traits while instilling gratitude and joy.
We would like to encourage anyone keen to advance and elevate their practice – join us in this fun-filled week!
Individual day drop-in options available.
- Enjoy carefully crafted flows sequenced to enhance your knowledge of alignment and increase your physical capabilities
- Peak poses include arm balances, back-bends, inversions
- Trickier poses will be revisited each day – as practice makes perfect!
- A variety of options will be offered each day, so you can choose the variation that is most appropriate
- Experience unique music playlists to complement the sessions, together with strong group dynamics and energy
- Leave each day feeling more ready to take on whatever that is thrown at you!
Participants can choose either the Morning or Evening Sessions.
Daytime Yogis (Morning Sessions)
3-7 June (Monday – Friday)
9:00am – 11:00am daily
Weeknight Warriors (Evening Sessions)
3-7 June (Monday – Friday)
7:00pm – 9:00pm daily
*Please note for 5th June (Wed), the session will be from 9:00am to 11:00am (combined with the Morning participants), as 5th June is a Public Holiday.
Participants can also choose to do individual day sessions only.
About Marysia Do
Known as “The Queen of Handstand” Marysia Do first became famous for her knowledgeability and passion for advanced asana. She has since cultivated a global reputationas the meticulous, encyclopedic teacher of teachers, focusing not just on the physical practice but on meditation and empowerment as well. In addition to teaching yoga Marysia has her masters in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist.
Her teaching style is fun, unconventional, safe and effective in its power to magnify your capabilities both inside and outside the yoga classroom. Her classes are perfect for students wanting to strengthen their practice and teachers wanting to expand their confidence.
3 - 7 June (Choose Morning and/or Evening Sessions Package)
Pure Cardholders: S$442 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 13 May) – save $110!
Non- Pure Cardholders: S$497 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 13 May)
Regular Pricing: S$552 (Register from 14 May)
3 - Day Package
Choose any 3 Days (Morning and/or Evening Sessions)
Pure Cardholders: S$330 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 13 May) – save $82!
Non- Pure Cardholders: S$370 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 13 May)
Regular Pricing: S$412 (Register from 14 May)
Single Day Drop-In
Choose any Single Day (Morning and/or Evening Sessions)
Pure Cardholders: S$120 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 13 May) – save $30!
Non- Pure Cardholders: S$135 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 13 May)
Regular Pricing: S$150 (Register from 14 May)
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 13 May 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 13 May 2019.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, kindly contact our studio or email to firstname.lastname@example.org