Gratitude & Grace Yoga Retreat with Lisa Mak
The word “Kamandalu” is a sacred Sanskrit word referring to a vessel that holds holy water. This 5-star resort was built with the same significance to create a meaningful place where guests can experience inner peace.
Join Lisa in creating memories that bring a smile to your face, warmth to your heart and inner peace to your life.
For full details, please visit: http://hk.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong/retreat/kamandula/index.php
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 10% Discount:
· Last day for Early-Bird Discount is 1 April 2018.
· No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 1 April 2018.
· A 10% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
We advise participants to book flights after minimum number has been met.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
· Please comply with all visa and health requirements of Indonesia.
· Pure is not liable for any illnesses, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
· Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in Bali.
· Travel visa is not required for Hong Kong nationals and Singapore passport holders. For other passport holders and more information, please visit:http://www.bali-travel.com/visa.html
· Travel Insurance is not included in the package, therefore we highly urge you to arrange your own travel insurance.
Contact & Enquiries
· For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
· Up to $400 discount on nood food juice cleanse for all yoga retreat registrants within two weeks after our retreat. Ask a nood food staff or contact location for details.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
· 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga retreat registrants.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.