Relaxing & Rejuvenating with Lisa Mak
It is time… time to take a few days off from your fast-paced life and transport yourself to a nourishing yoga retreat in a stunning beachfront resort. Lisa’s 5-day/4-night wellness yoga retreat is specially designed to help you relax and rejuvenate body, mind, and soul.
The daily yoga practice, meditation and healthy foods are the necessary ingredients to reboot your system and reconnect with your true self. After morning classes, it is best to get yourself a nourishing spa treatment designed to pamper and revitalise your skin, unknot your tight muscles, and remove toxins from your body. During your free time, explore the ancient town, read your favourite book by the pool, or mingle with our like-minded retreat community. To wind down, Lisa will lead a restorative and therapeutic yoga session in the late afternoon.
This retreat takes place at Fusion Maia resort in Da Nang, Vietnam. Lisa chose this resort because of its special focus on wellness, dedicated spa treatments and clean eating. As a bonus, this resort also offers a complimentary daily shuttle bus to Hoi An Ancient Town, an unforgettable world heritage site with indigenous and foreign influences that mesh to create a remarkable vista.
For full details, please visit http://hk.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong/retreat/fusionmaia/index.php
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 10% Discount:
• Last day for Early-Bird Discount is 28 February 2019.
• No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 28 February 2019.
• A 10% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
We advise participants to book flights after minimum number has been met.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
• Please comply with all visa and health requirements of Vietnam.
• Pure is not liable for any illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
• Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months from the day you arrive in Vietnam.
• Travel visa is required for Hong Kong nationals. For more information, please visit: https://www.vietnam-immigration.net/visa-requirements/hong-kong.html
• Travel Insurance is not included in the package, therefore we highly urge you to arrange your own travel insurance.
Contact & Enquiries
• For enquiries, please email email@example.com
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
• $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants during month of retreat. Ask nood food staff at your event location for details.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
• 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga retreat registrants.