We’re Back and Ready to Turn Life ON!
We’ve missed you so much and can’t wait to welcome you back when all PURE Fitness, nood food and PURE Apparel locations re-open on Monday, 21 June! We’ll continue to do everything we can to keep you safe, happy and inspired whilst maintaining top-notch safety and hygiene measures in line with the Ministry of Health and Sport Singapore. Here’s what to expect on your return:
Things to Look Forward to!
- Chair yoga, wheel yoga, upside down, wall rope and a variety of hot classes will return. We will also be ramping up classes to accommodate the reduced capacity.
- Mats and props will be provided so you will not have to BYOM anymore! But we’re extending 20% off mat discount till 20 June.
- Strengthen your immune system - nood food will be offering 50% off all fresh shots (Flu Shot and Lemon Shot)!
- New Les Mills releases launch from Monday, 21 June onwards. Stay tuned on our schedule!
- Masks may be removed during practice / working out but must be worn at all other times within our locations.
Safety and Hygiene
We continue to remain cautious and vigilant with the safety of our Cardholders and staff as top priority. During the closure period, all locations underwent deep cleaning and prior to re-opening we will repeat this process.
- TraceTogether app or token must be used to check in for contact tracing purposes.
- Anyone whose temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees will be denied entry and requested to see a doctor. PURE retains the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears unwell or is deemed to pose a threat to the safety of our environment.
- Anyone who has a persistent cough or sneeze, appears unwell, or deemed to pose a threat to the safety of our environment may be asked to leave the premises.
- Drinking faucets will continue to be sealed; water bottles can be filled.
- nood food will be available for takeaway and dine-in for up to groups of 2.
- Only cashless payment allowed at nood food and PURE Apparel outlets.
- Provision of towels, mats and workout attire to resume.
- FDA / EPA safety-proofed sterilising misting machines in all PURE locations that effectively kill bacteria, fungi and viruses will also be available at reception.
- All customer-facing staff at all PURE locations will undergo regular Fast and Easy Testing (FET) in accordance with government regulations and will wear masks at all times. Group Fitness and Yoga Instructors may choose whether to wear a mask or not whilst teaching.
- Every teacher and instructor will be stationed at one location per day.
- Masks must be worn as a default and can be taken off when practicing or working out, although it is still recommended as good practice even when under such circumstances.
- Mask brackets are available on request at all locations – they can make it easier to breathe should you choose to wear a mask whilst exercising. But please do self-monitor and stop your workout / practice if you experience any breathing issues.
- All frontline staff are required to wear a mask. Group Fitness and Yoga Instructors may choose to wear a mask or not whilst teaching.
Booking and Capacity
There will be no change to pre-existing capacity and class booking facilities which were in place before our closure.
- PURE can have up to 50 people at each location at any one time.
- Segregated zones will be created so that each group maintains a capacity of up to 50 people at any one time. Classes will be staggered between the two zones to prevent intermingling of participants.
- New Cardio Zone at PURE Fitness Asia Square available for booking with a 15-person limit at any one time.
- Group classes can accommodate up to 30 people per studio with groupings of 2 people.
- Bookings for Monday's fitness and gym spots will open at 7:00pm on Saturday, 19 June. Normal booking protocols will resume for Tuesday and beyond. Standby is still available. Bookings for yoga classes will remain the same.
- For Yoga, each Cardholder will be allowed one advance booking per day.
- For Fitness, each Cardholder will be allowed one advance booking per day. This can either be general access to the gym or a group fitness / cycle class booked via the PURE 360 Lifestyle app, or a ProTraining session booked via your ProPT.
- Each gym slot will remain 75 min in duration.
- If your membership entitles you to access both Yoga and Fitness, you can enjoy two advance bookings (one yoga and one fitness) per day:
- Single PURE Yoga location and All Singapore Yoga memberships – 1 class per day
- Single PURE Fitness location and All Singapore Fitness memberships – 1 access per day
- Cluster memberships and Cardholders on All Yoga and Fitness memberships – 2 accesses per day (one for yoga and one for fitness)
- Indoor classes up to 30 pax in groups of 2, with 2-metre distance maintained between members in yoga or group exercise classes and 3-metre distance between each group.
- 2-metre distance between individuals must be maintained within demarcations on the floor for general exercise in the gym.
- Dining-in at nood food allowed for up to groups of 2.
- Alternate cardio machines will continue to be closed.
- 1-metre safe distancing will be required throughout all common areas including but not limited to reception area, lounge, gym floor and changing rooms.
- Heightened, more frequent cleaning and disinfection throughout the day – but please do your part and wipe down machines and equipment after use.
- All group fitness equipment and yoga props (including blocks, straps, wheels, tennis balls and chairs) will be wiped down and disinfected after each class.
- Additional hand-sanitising stations throughout the facilities, disinfectant sprays and pink-coloured towels will be provided specifically for members to use.
Temporary Suspension of High-Risk Services and Facilities
The following services / items will be suspended / temporarily removed until further notice:
- Aerial classes
- Buddy ProTraining
- Endless Pool at PURE Fitness Asia Square Tower
- Yoga and Fitness class tags and “no adjustment” tags
- Hands-on-assists during class
- Bolsters, blankets, shared boxing gloves, pads and cold towels in the gyms
- Tea stations at yoga studios
- Hairbrushes and other items will be removed from vanity areas
- Steam and sauna facilities and spin dryers
- All active PURE Cardholders will continue to enjoy complimentary access to over 220 PURECAST live-streamed classes per week – so keep your wellness ON anywhere you choose.
- To enjoy the flexibility that our hybrid schedule offers, please make sure your membership is unsuspended.
- Outdoor Group Private Fitness will continue to take place outdoors. Outdoor Group Private Yoga, Private Yoga and ProTraining will take place back at our locations.
- For more information, please approach your Yoga and Group Fitness Instructors.
Billing and Suspension
- Complimentary suspension will end on 20 June. Memberships will be activated from 21 June and billing will automatically be adjusted in the next billing cycle.
- Should you wish to continue being on suspension, a $53.50 suspension fee will apply.
- For more information on billing and suspensions, please read our Re-Opening FAQs.
For the well-being of our community, we also recommend that you protect yourself with vigilant standards of personal hygiene:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If you are feeling unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems, please consult a doctor and do not use PURE facilities or take classes.
- Avoid touching your face – your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing and wear a mask if unwell.
These measures combine to keep the PURE environment safe and comfortable for everyone. But they only work if everyone plays their part.
We look forward to welcoming you ‘home’!
Your PURE Team