We’re turning 3! Bring your friends and family along to enjoy our birthday offers and festivities!
Fun-filled themed classes throughout the week from 6-12 September
- Special classes with gift giveaway on 11 September
- Anniversary exclusive: Yoga + Group Fitness Hybrid Class on 12 September
Exclusive Referral Privilege
- Come join a yoga class in September and refer a friend! Successful referrals for this location will enjoy an exclusive privilege and referrer will get 500 PURE POINTS!
20% discount on PURE-branded yoga / fitness mats at this location during September weekends!
Reach out to our team for event details or check the class schedule here.
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion period ends 30 September 2021.
- Event is open to PURE Yoga Starstreet Precinct Cardholders and first-time guests only.
- Promotions are valid at PURE Yoga Starstreet Precinct only.
- Special joining privilege is only applicable to PURE Cardholder referrals who join a class at PURE Yoga Starstreet Precinct in September.
- Special joining privilege is only applicable when the referral signs a 6-month or 12-month contract for PURE Yoga Starstreet Precinct on or before 30 September 2021.
- Special joining privilege is limited to one referral per PURE Cardholder.
- Existing PURE Cardholder will receive 500 PURE points for every referral who joins PURE.
- If referral is made outside the time frame of 1-30 September 2021, the referring PURE Cardholder and successful referral will receive a different reward as per the referral programme at the time of referral.
- Check-in record of PURE Cardholders will be verified.
- Advance booking is required for the event. Booking starts 2 days before the event date.
- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Photos and video may be taken during the classes, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- Any dispute connected in any way with this promotion will be resolved by PURE at its absolute discretion.
- Where there is conflict between the English and the Chinese versions, the English version prevails.