Private Yoga Holiday Gift Set
Well-being is in style! Go beyond tradition and surprise your loved ones with the gift of health in a Private Yoga Set.
Choice of yoga style, studio and schedule is completely up to them.
This gift set includes three 60-min specially priced classes to be used by one or two students at any PURE Yoga studio.*
Gift set is suitable for everyone, not just PURE Yoga Cardholders.
Why Private Yoga?
• Unlimited postural correction and asana adjustment throughout the entire class
• Addressing of individual and specific yoga needs
• Quicker improvement and progress than regular class
• Flexible timing to suit your personal schedule
Three 60-min Private Yoga classes at:
HKD 1,988 for one student
HKD 2,888 for two students
Exclusive offer for Non-PURE Cardholders
After finishing the three classes, non-Cardholders can join PURE Yoga with a waiver of the joining fee.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Promotion available until 31 December 2022.
2. Promotion valid for PURE Cardholders and Non-PURE Cardholders.
3. Private Yoga Holiday Gift Set valid only for people who are 14 years old or above.
4. Only TWO Private Yoga Holiday Gift Set can be used per person.
5. Valid for designated PURE Yoga studios in Hong Kong only.
6. PURE reserves the right to assign an appropriate teacher for all classes.
7. Each Private Yoga Holiday Gift Set consists of 3 classes; each class is 60 minutes total (2 sessions of 30 minutes each).
8. Advance booking for classes is a must.
9. First class must be taken by 31 March 2023. Validity is 6 weeks from the first class.
10. Private Yoga Holiday Gift Set clients who are NOT PURE Yoga Cardholders can purchase a PURE Yoga agreement
within 2 months of their last class with joining fee waived.
11. Validity dates are final and cannot be extended.
12. Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash, and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
13. Any dispute connected in any way with this promotion will be resolved by PURE at its absolute discretion.
14. Where there is conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version prevails.