Hiking + Yoga: Women’s Month Special
Date: 19 March 2023
Women's Month is a global occasion celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women; the month also marks as a call for action in accelerating gender parity. We can challenge gender stereotypes, call out discrimination, draw attention to bias, and seek out inclusion to embrace equity.
Popular yoga lore claims that yoga was mainly practised and taught by men while women were not allowed to practise yoga until the past century. Now, we see an evolution where modern yoga is often taught by women and classes consist mainly of women.
Let’s go hiking, practise yoga and embrace equity together! We want to achieve true inclusion — men and women from different backgrounds, race, age, sexual preference, and physical abilities are all welcome on the mat.
Hike from Quarry Bay to Repulse Bay
Partner Yoga Class | Rooftop at PURE South – the pulse
This is a complimentary community event.
This event is suitable for all levels of hikers and yoga practitioners aged 16 or above
Both PURE Cardholders and non-Cardholders are welcome.
* Limited availability
Terms and conditions:
- The registration period for this event is from 8 to 14 March 2023.
- Participants must be Hong Kong residents and 16 years old or above.
- PURE reserves its sole discretion for enrolling participants for this Event and completing this sign-up form does not guarantee you will be successfully enrolled for this Event.
- PURE will announce enrolment results for this Event via email on or before 16 March 2023.
- If participants cancel their reservation less than 48 hours before the event date without a sufficient reason and proof, participants will be disqualified from joining the next community event.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that they, being fully aware of the risk of injury or damage, still intend to participate in the Event on an entirely voluntary basis and agree to assume full responsibility for any injury or loss that they may suffer arising out of or in connection with the Event.
- Participants agree that PURE is not responsible or liable for lost, damaged or stolen personal belongings and is under no obligation to compensate under such circumstances.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond PURE's reasonable control, PURE reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Event or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- PURE is not responsible or liable for lost, damaged or stolen passes and is under no obligation to re-issue passes under such circumstances.
- Any disputes connected in any way with this promotion will be resolved by PURE at its absolute discretion.