Private Yoga Holiday Gift Set
Well-being is in style! Go beyond tradition and surprise your loved ones with the gift of health with a Private Yoga Set. Choice of yoga style, studio and schedule is completely up to them.
This gift set includes three 60-min specially priced classes to be used by one or two students at any PURE Yoga studio.*
Suitable for everyone, not just PURE Yoga Cardholders.
Why Private Yoga?
- Personalised postural correction and asana adjustment throughout the entire class
- Addressing individual and specific yoga needs
- Quicker improvement and progress compared to regular classes
- Flexible timing to suit your personal schedule
Three 60-min Private Yoga classes at:
HK$2,188 for one student
HK$3,188 for two students
Exclusive offer for non-PURE Cardholders
After finishing the three classes, non-Cardholders can join PURE Yoga with the joining fee waived.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion available until 31 December 2023.
- Promotion valid for PURE Cardholders and non-PURE Cardholders.
- Private Yoga Holiday Gift Set valid only for people who are 14 years old or above.
- Only TWO Private Yoga Holiday Gift Set can be used per person.
- Valid for designated PURE Yoga studios in Hong Kong only.
- PURE reserves the right to assign an appropriate teacher for all classes.
- Each Private Yoga Holiday Gift Set consists of 3 classes; each class is 60 minutes total.
- Advance booking for classes is a must.
- First class must be taken by 31 March2024. Validity is 6 weeks from the first class.
- Private Yoga Holiday Gift Set clients who are NOT PURE Yoga Cardholders can purchase a PURE Yoga agreement within 2 months of their last class with the joining fee waived.
- Validity dates are final and cannot be extended.
- Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash, and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Any dispute connected in any way with this promotion will be resolved by PURE at its absolute discretion.
- Where there is conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version prevails.