PURECAST – FAQ
Booking & Access
1. How do you book a PURECAST class?
PURE Cardholders can book classes through the schedule on the PURE 360 Lifestyle app. Go to the "PURECAST Yoga Live-stream” or “PURECAST Fitness Live-stream” tab located on the top right-hand index of the scheduling window. Make sure you have chosen the correct virtual location from the drop-down menu to view the class schedule. Use the date index located on the top left menu bar to search for the day of the class that you want. Booking opens 2 days in advance at 9am and closes 30 minutes before the class start time.
2. Do I need to have a Zoom account?
No. There is no need to have a Zoom account to access the classes.
3.How do I access the classes?
There are two ways to access a PURECAST class –
- By clicking on the “Watch Live” button in the PURE 360 app where you have booked your class
- Through the link to the Zoom class sent to you 15-20 minutes before class starts via the email provided on your PURE profile. This same link may also be retrieved from the PURE 360 app notification
*Please do not share the Zoom activation link with others – it is unique to you and can only be used on a single device at one time.
Check the class description for any equipment or set-up requirements.
4. Is there a capacity limit?
All classes have a capacity limit.
5. Are Zoom recordings available after the class just in case I cannot attend?
Yes. If you have registered for the class, a link of the recording will be sent to you within 60 minutes after the end of class. These recorded sessions will be available for up to 5 days after the live-stream has ended should you wish to encore your favourite practice or workout.
6. I didn’t register/book into the class. Can I access the Zoom recordings?
No. Only Cardholders that have booked/registered (same as above) will receive the link allowing them to watch the replay for up to 5 days.
7. Will I get charged a late cancellation penalty if I am unable to attend the class?
No. You will not be charged a late cancellation penalty.
8. How do I cancel my PURECAST booking?
Go to “Book” on your app and click the "My Bookings/Visit History" tab located at the bottom – you will see your visit history and upcoming bookings. Click on the "Booked" button of the class or timeslot that you wish to cancel and click “Cancel?”. You will receive a confirmation via email/app notification once you have made a successful class cancellation.
9. Can I access PURECAST while on voluntary paid suspension?
No. PURECAST is only available to active PURE Hong Kong and Singapore Cardholders.
10. Can I access PURECAST while on mandatory suspension?
Yes. PURECAST will be available to all PURE Hong Kong and Singapore Cardholders regardless of contract type in the case of Mandatory suspension where either PURE’s facilities were closed, or you were asked to be on mandatory Stay-Home-Notice, as long as their contract status was active on the day of PURE’s closure or start of mandatory Stay-Home-Notice.
11. My contract is active but I am a single-location Cardholder. Can I access all PURECAST classes?
Yes. All PURECAST classes are available to all active PURE Hong Kong and Singapore Cardholders regardless of contract type.
12. Can I access fitness classes if I am a yoga Cardholder and vice versa?
Yes. All PURECAST Yoga and PURECAST Fitness classes are available to all active PURE Hong Kong and Singapore Cardholders regardless of contract type and their current physical location.
13. I am not a PURE Cardholder and I live in Singapore/overseas. How can I get access to PURECAST?
Currently, PURECAST is exclusively for PURE Cardholders with a Hong Kong or Singapore contract regardless of their current physical location.
14. I am a PURE Cardholder in China. How can I get access to PURECAST?
Currently, PURECAST is not available to PURE China Cardholders.
15. Will this be an ongoing service?
Yes. PURECAST will be a continued offering.
16. If I opt for PURECAST, does that mean my contract is still active during this closure period?
During PURE’s closure, your contract will remain suspended – however, PURECAST will still be available for all Cardholders (whose contract status was active on the day of PURE’s closure ) to enjoy.
17. Do I need to be visible on video during class? Will other people see me?
No. You can turn your camera off during your workout/practice.
18. I dont want to see other people during the class. Is there a mode where I only see the instructor.
You can pin the instructor’s video during the Zoom class by following the steps below:
- Tap ‘Manage Participants’ on the Zoom Room Controller.
- Tap the instructor's name > tap ‘Pin’ or ‘Spotlight Video’
19. The internet connection is not great. What can I do?
Here are a few suggestions for trying to get better connectivity:
- Reset your router
- Reposition your router
- Choose a new Wi-Fi channel
20. The audio quality is not great. What can I do?
Here are a few suggestions for trying to get better audio quality:
- Use earbuds or a headset
- Call into the Zoom class with a stable internet connection
- Close any unneeded applications and browser tabs during your Zoom class