PureCast – Online Class Guidelines for Cardholders
How to Join a Class
- PURE Cardholders can book classes through the schedule on the PURE 360 Lifestyle app.
- Booking opens 2 days in advance at 9am and closes 30 minutes before the class start time.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive the link to the Zoom class via the email provided on your PURE profile – 15 minutes before class starts. You cannot share this link with non-PURE Cardholders and non-registered participants will be removed.
- Check the class description for any equipment or set-up requirements.
- For support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips and Recommendations
- Be ready early, ensuring that you have a good workout space, connection and sound.
- Set up your screen where you can see it easily. You may turn your camera off during your workout/practice.
- You can join via a mobile, but a device with a larger screen is recommended.
- Switch off your notifications to limit distractions.
- Check that your surroundings are safe – a carpet or fitness/yoga mat is best and take extra care where tiles may be slippery.
- If props / equipment is needed, this will be specified in the class description.
- Wear appropriate workout attire and footwear. The class description will specify if footwear is unnecessary.
- Have water and a towel handy.
- Mute your microphone.
- Notify your teacher/instructor (you can send a message in the video platform) of any injuries or conditions that you may need options for or if you are a beginner/first-timer.
- Be respectful of others in the class.
Terms and Conditions
- Online classes are only available to active PURE Cardholders.
- Classes may be booked up to 2 days in advance with booking open from 9am Hong Kong/Singapore time. Once booked, cancellations are not accepted and no refund or credit will be given. Class booking closes 30 minutes before the class start time.
- All classes have a maximum capacity.
- All classes are 45 to 60 minutes in duration.
- On rare occasions as needed, PURE reserves the right to substitute the teacher/instructor or the class/workout with a similar one.
- Recording or redistributing of classes is strictly prohibited.
- Participants must be over 14 years of age.
- Participants accept all risk and responsibility for their own participation, should consult a medical professional before taking part in any exercise, and follow any individual guidelines that doctors or specialists have prescribed.
- In the case of in-class live-streaming, participants will be asked to fill out a consent form as they may be visible in the PureCast filming.
- Participants are responsible for providing their own viewing device and stable internet connection.
- Participants are responsible for providing their own safe and appropriate space and surface for the online class.
Read our FAQ’s for more information on bookings and 72-hour replays.