Teachers > Rinat Perlman
Rinat Perlman is a passionate and highly experienced yoga teacher. Teaching since 2006, she has studied with several of the world’s most cherished teachers in numerous teacher trainings, advanced trainings and through annual participation in their long-term programmes. She has also been a leader off the mat, as studio manager at Pure Yoga The Centrium for 9 years and by conducting a mentorship programme for new teachers.
Rinat also holds higher degrees in business and counselling and has a private practice as a psychotherapist.
Rinat’s teaching is infused with enthusiasm to share the knowledge and insights that have come through her sustained practice and study of yoga – specific aspects of interest being physical practice, philosophy, and modern psychology. Her teaching is direct, dynamic, focused, engaging and light-hearted, offering a vast resource for understanding the potential of yoga practice. Her aspiration is that students leave her classes with fearlessness in their hearts, having touched a deeper level of themselves.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Iyengar study with Faeq Biria – since 2015
- Iyengar training with James Murphy – 2015
- Meditation training with Pema Chodron – 2015
- Iyengar advanced trainings with Patricia Walden – since 2014
- Iyengar study with Eyal Shifroni, Noa Zwieg and Anat Zahor – since 2012
- Anusara study with John Friend (Immersions 1-3, teacher trainings 1-3, advanced practice trainings, advanced teacher training, philosophy studies, therapeutic studies) - 2006-2012
- WildLotus trainings & studies with Patrick Creelman (teacher trainings, immersions, advanced teacher trainings, advanced practice trainings, philosophy studies, anatomy studies, meditation and pranayama practice and studies) – 2003 - present