Teachers > Noy Petchwikai
Noy started practising Bikram Yoga in 2006 in Paris after coping with an autoimmune bone marrow disease. He had no idea what yoga could dofor him, he just believed in the self-healing ability of the human body. After a few months of regular practice, he was cured and has been living in good health ever since.
In spring 2010, Noy decided to join Bikram's Teacher Training to share and spread his love of this wonderful practice to people who might be struggling to stay healthy. Since he arrived in Hong Kong in 2011 andunder the guidance of Patrick Creelman, Noy has further developed a unique balance between discipline and compassion towards his students’ needs and expectations.
Noy’s classes range between hot classes, vinyasa flow, yin and many otherstyles of yoga. In all classes alike, his teaching focuses not just on the end result or performance of the students but more on their genuine intent and presence in the room. This aptitude to face challenges on the mat will necessarily resonate positively in our modern demanding life outside the studio.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- July 2017: 300-hr Practical and Theoretical Training in Yoga, Centered Yoga, Koh Samui, Thailand.
- November 2014 Fit Flow, Fly TT with Bryce
- November 2015, 25 hrs Tricara Yoga 5 Days immersion cours by Ross Rayburn
- September 2014: 100-hr Advanced Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman, Pure Yoga, Hong Kong
- May 2014: 100-hr Advanced Hatha Vinyasa Teacher Training with Samrat Dasgupta, Pure Yoga, Hong Kong
- June 2012: 200-hr Teacher Training – The Foundation, Preparing to Teach with Patrick Creelman, Pure Yoga, Hong Kong
- April 2010: 500-hr Bikram Yoga Teacher Training, Las Vegas, USA