Teachers > Lakhi Singh
Lakhwinder Singh (master Lakhi) was born in 1980 in India to a Sikh family. His father was a very spiritual person who taught Lakhi about spirituality at the age of 5. He started learning gymnastics and yoga when he was 6. Talking to Lakhi, one can feel his positive energy and passion towards yoga.
Lakhi participated in many yoga competitions at the all-India university and national levels. Lakhi then wanted to learn more about yogic science and spent 7 years in yoga and physical education studies. Whilst still studying at university, Lakhi started teaching yoga in school and clinics, but he yearned to explore internationally and came to Hong Kong in 2007. He feels that HK people generally lead hectic lives – some of them even have to squeeze yoga practice into their lunch hour! So with his healing voice to instil a peaceful state of mind, Master Lakhi is happy and ready to provide his students with a holistic and unique yoga experience.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Master’s Degree in Physical Education (major in yoga) and Bachelor of Arts graduate
- Bachelor’s in Arts from Punjabi University, Patiala, India
- Degree in Physical Education (D.P.ED) from Punjabi University, Patiala, India
- Certified yoga instructor by Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports (India)
- Certified Aerial yoga instructor (China)