Teachers > Aradhana Bose
Aradhana began her yoga journey at a very young age when she was just in school in 1989. Being a quick learner, she quickly became proficient in yoga and started participating in and winning several State and National level championships, bagging two gold medals in the National Yoga Championships. She was also honoured with the titles of Yoga Queen, Yoga Kumari, and Champion of Champions at several prestigious events, both at the State and National levels, under the guidance of Prabir Karmakar and profound influence by Diptom Bose.
She started her teaching career in 1997 in India, launching her own Yoga Centre - Ultra Yoga Care. She taught students of varying age groups and nurtured many young talents. In 2007, she took on a new role as a Yoga Teacher in Malaysia, gaining much broader and international exposure, and she continued to teach there for three years. In 2017, Aradhana joined PURE Fitness as an instructor.
Aradhana’s classes are energetic, focusing strongly on alignment, strength, and flexibility. She is very big on Pranayama, enabling one to explore their inner self, which is inherently the true essence of yoga. She also loves to travel.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- 30-hours Pre-Natal RPYS with Yoga Alliance under Master Samantha, 2018
- 200-hours Teacher Training with Yoga Alliance under Master Samrat, 2017
- Commerce Graduate with First Class Distinction, 1994-1997
- Yoga Training under Prabir Karmakar, 1989-1993
- Two-time National Yoga Champion
- “Yoga Queen” - Title Holder of the State
- Winner of Champion of Champions in State Championship