Yoga Wheel Training: A Journey Through Anahata with Gopal Palanisamy
Yoga Wheel Training: A Journey Through Anahata
with Gopal Palanisamy
Level 1: 21 & 22, 28 & 29 September
Level 2: 15-17 November
World Trade Centre
About the Yoga Wheel Training
With this teacher training, Gopal hopes to share the beautiful experience that he had when using the yoga wheel - its beneficial nurturing of major body parts such as the heart chakra and exploring the fun!
He will provide a clear, step-by-step introduction, illustrating the multiple functions of yoga wheel and the importance of safety to ensure that all practitioners reap the benefits.
In this programme, you will learn:
- How to use the wheel appropriately and safely
- Introduction to yoga wheel
- Three Golden Rules
- Important Things to remember while teaching
- How to spot
- Do's and Don’ts
- In this programme, you will learn
- How to teach variations & modifications safely
- How to incorporate other props such as blanket, blocks and straps
- How to spot difficult asanas
- Alignment and adjustment
- Arm balance, inversions
- How to teach from beginner to advanced levels
About the teacher
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount:
- Early-Bird Discount ends 1 September 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 1 September 2019
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact the studio or see reception.