Intuitive Body Workshop with Lucy Kellett
About the Workshop
Find a more meaningful sense of wholeness and self during this 1-day short immersion.
This workshop is for Yoga practitioners who would like to explore more depth & perspective through an energetic movement-based platform and its rhythmical binding with our innate source.
As we coast into a voyage of Annamaya Kosa (physical body) & Anandamaya Kosha (energetic body) through shapes, spaces and embryological patterning of movement, we shall creatively coil & uncoil to explore a new paradigm of perspective -- with the aim to sense a source of wholeness and understanding of our blueprint within.
Stirring up a soup of Dynamic Vinyasa, Slow Movement, Meditation & Yin-based practices, we shall carve through differing perception from tangible to energetic, to stir and awaken the sweet subtlety within.
To begin with, we shall juice the joints in a collective warm-up, followed by explorative meditative exercises and their explanation.
We shall then integrate this into a Yang-Yin practice -- sailing into Vinyasa flow, submerging deeper into Yin, and blending the practice into a rounded whole.
Upon completion of your journey, Lucy hopes for you take away new concepts & contemplations, grasping a different reasoning behind your Yoga movement and revealing more pieces of the “Hologram of the Whole”.
Schedule & Description
12:00pm-12:30pm: Juice the joints (Warm-Up)
12:30pm – 2:00pm: Enquiry, explorative meditative exercises with explanation
2:30pm – 3:00pm: Continuation of exploration & overview
3:00pm-4:30pm: Integration of what has been explored with a Yang-Yin practice
Intuitive Body Workshop
26 October: 12:00pm-2:00pm & 2:30pm-4:30pm
Total 4.0 hours
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$960 (ends 22 September)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$1,080 (ends 22 September)
Regular Price: HK$,1,200
What is expected of the students?
- Experience in a Vinyasa practice, interest in meditation & Yin, interest in physiology
What type of student is this workshop suitable for?
- Regular practitioners who enjoy differing styles of yoga including both a strong Vinyasa practice & slow meditative practices
Level of practitioner and requirements?
- Solid Level 1 Vinyasa
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount:
- Early-Bird Discount ends 22 September 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 22 September 2019
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact Pacific Place studio or see reception.
L1 Pacific Place
Admiralty, Hong Kong
T: +852 8108 7668