Reinventing the Wheel: 40-Hour Yoga Wheel Instructor Training with Sandy Shum
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Training
This training programme is catered towards teachers or yoga practitioners who wish to advance their yoga wheel understanding and practice. The yoga wheel is a versatile prop that helps practitioners to gain greater flexibility, mobility, strength, and stability.
You will familiarise yourself with the wheel and discover how to incorporate it into yoga practices, taking the physical benefits to the next level while elevating the overall practice. Upon completion of the programme, you will also have gained applicable knowledge and skill-sets to lead/teach multiple level classes.
Total: 40 hours
The programme is comprised of lectures on principles and concepts, asana practice and mastery, and practicum /teaching methodologies.
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology
- The Spine: Injuries & Alleviation
- Development & Applications of the yoga wheel
In-depth study of asanas
- Flexibility: (a) Stretch Safely (b) Improve flexibility
- Strength: (a) Core (b) Back (c) Overall
- Safety: (a) Correct Postures (b) Injury Prevention
- Restorative: (a) Therapeutic relief of aches/ pains (b) Restore & Relax
- Teaching and developing a class
- Art of Demonstration
- Art of Hands-on-Adjustments
- Art & Science of Creative Sequencing & Choreography
7 & 8, 14 & 15 March 2020 (Saturdays & Sundays)
8:30am - Meditation
8:45am - Group discussion
10:00am - Group practice
12:00pm - Posture clinic
1:00pm - Lunch
2:00pm - Lecture
3:00pm - Posture clinic
5:30pm - Practicum
Actual schedule may be subjected to change.
Super-early Bird Offer!:$806 (Only for the first 10 registrants)
Early-bird 20% discount: S$860 (ends 9 Feb 2020)
Regular Price: S$1075
*Prices include examinations, certification, manuals and all other training materials.
Limited spots available.
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 9 February 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 9 February 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.