Bandhas & Nauli Kriya Workshop with Lakhi Singh
1 & 2 May, Pacific Place – Admiralty
According to the ancient yoga text, cleaning techniques are fundamental for successful yoga practice. They lead practitioners to the highest physical efficiency and prepare their body for advanced practice of yoga.
The internal organs that encounter external materials regularly – e.g. the digestive system comes into contact with external food and the mind is exposed to thought and the external world – all need to be purified and continuously maintained for proper functioning of the body.
Workshop participants will learn and practise these yoga cleansing techniques:
- Nauli kriya
1 May (Saturday)
8:00am – 11:00am
2 May (Sunday)
8:00am – 11:00am
1 & 2 May
Total 6.0 hours
PURE Cardholder Early-Bird 20% Off:
HK$1,380 (ends 20 April)
Non-PURE Cardholder Early-Bird 10% Off:
HK$1,552 (ends 20 April)
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 20 April 2021.
- Regular Price: Application sent in starting from 21 April 2021.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 21 April 2021.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
*All applications for refund (medical & emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days after the event finishes.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any PURE Yoga studio or see reception.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions