Journey Into TaiQi Yoga Awareness with Ella Tham
29 August , Asia Standard Tower
This workshop is designed to help students enhance their awareness in TaiQi yoga practice and to explore the art of peaceful, mindful movements.
- Focused, peaceful and mindful movements for healthier mind and body
- Exploring TaiQi yoga culture
- Meditative tea ceremony with sounds of the Guzhang played by Ella T.
- Understanding yourself through TaiQi awareness movement that leads to long-lasting health peace, happiness and relaxation into your mind
- Learning about traditional and modern culture fusing into the 'YinYang' environment that we live in today
29 August (Sunday)
Total 2.0 hours
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 25
Journey Into TaiQi Yoga Awareness
Total 2.0 hours
PURE Cardholder: HK$750
Non-PURE Cardholder: HK$833
**Includes one Chinese porcelain tea set
Ella T. is the founder of yogaQi® and TaiQi yoga. Awareness of life being a cycle of good times and hard times led Ella to study Tai Chi. Ella completed 6 months' Tai Chi training in the Traditional Kung Fu Academy in Wudang Mountain, Hubei Province. She created this unique style of TaiQi yoga to help students lead a lifestyle that incorporates health, happiness and wisdom.
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 8 August 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
***All applications for refund (medical & emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days after the event finishes.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any PURE Yoga studio or see reception.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions