The Art of Transition from Handstand to Handstand Walk, Wheel & Roll (Level 1) with Lakhi Singh
28 November, Pacific Place – Admiralty
In this workshop, you will learn how to develop strength, balance and confidence. With her wealth of skills, Lakhi will teach you how to walk on your hands step by step, then transit to wheel and roll from handstand to keep your entire journey safe and stable. You can also attempt to move into inversion poses as the practice deepens.
Turning upside down is an invitation to release your fear, sharpen the mind, and be full of energy.
28 November (Sunday)
9:00am – 12:00pm
9:00am – 12:00pm
12 September (Sunday)
Total 3.0 hours
PURE Cardholder Early-Bird 20% Off:
HK$990 (ends 25 October)
Non-PURE Cardholder Early-Bird 10% Off:
HK$1,114 (ends 25 October)
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 25 October 2021.
- Regular Price: Application sent in starting 26 October 2021.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 26 October2021.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- All applications for refund (medical & emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days after the event finishes.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any PURE Yoga studio or see reception.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions