Inner Retreat: 5-Hour Breathwork & Pranayama Intensive with Wendy Wyvill
4 December, Asia Standard Tower - Central
Join Wendy as she shares the nature of Prana and how this very simple act of breathing has profound effects on our health and well-being.
Breathwork is the modern-day term for Pranayama. On a deeper level, Pranayama is much more complex. In traditional terms, it is the practice of expanding, purifying and containing Prana. Prana, as Wendy will explain, is quite important to cultivate. It is our life force energy. Pranayama also anchors the mind to be in the present moment, which helps tremendously with today's businesses and stress. When we can relax a bit, let go of our habitual stress and turn our mind towards our breath, we can down-regulate our nervous system and help with our mental health hygiene.
This Training will introduce functional breathing and ancient Pranayama practices that are the foundations for Yoga. Participants will gain insight into their own breathing Samskaras (Habits) and learn how their biomechanics affect their overall health.
This Inner Retreat will have lecture and practice components. Practice will consist of seated practice as well as moving Vinyasa Asana.
Wendy will teach a 40-hour Pranayama Teacher Training in Spring 2022. This 5-hour Inner Retreat is meant to be an introduction for the Spring Teacher Training and can also go towards the 40 hours for more CET credits.
(Non-PURE Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount:
- Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 15 November 2021.
- Regular Price: Application sent in starting 16 November 2021.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 16 November 2021.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- All applications for refund (medical & emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days after the event finishes.
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions