Mask-Free Ashtanga Workshop with Clayton Horton
28 November, Asia Standard Tower – Central
Join Clayton for an insightful four-hour workshop for experienced ashtanga practitioners.
The workshop will review the fundamentals of breath, Bandhas and Drishti.
Asana from the primary series and a large part of the second series will be covered in detail.
The end of the workshop will be dedicated to a basic review of yoga philosophy, kirtan chanting, pranayama and meditation.
**This workshop is for Ashtanga practitioners who are familiar with the full primary series and fully vaccinated.
28 November (Sunday)
12:00pm – 2:00pm
3:30pm – 5:30pm
Total 4.0 hours
Early-bird 20% Off:
HK$1,280 (ends 31 October)
Photos and video may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 31 October 2021.
- Regular Price: Application sent in starting 1 November 2021.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 11 November 2021.
- Valid refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- All applications for refund (medical & emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days after the event finishes.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants. Ask nood food staff at your event location for details.
To register, please contact any PURE Yoga studio or see reception.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions