Ester Oldfield: 45-Hour Teacher Immersion SEQUENCING FROM THE INSIDE OUT
World Trade Centre – Causeway Bay 11-26 February 2023
Sequencing from the Inside Out is a 45-hour CET designed for recently qualified teachers aiming to advance their knowledge and sequencing ability in Alignment and Vinyasa style yoga, for level 1 and 2 classes.
Each weekend we will study a different sequence and Asana group, learning sequencing techniques of themes, peak postures, body parts and anatomy to open and prepare the body from the inside out.
Once completed, this CET will equip you with a full library of asanas and sequences, which you can explore and implement across your teachings.
This immersion is open to all students with a dedicated yoga practice and interest in sequencing and alignment, not limited to 200-hour graduates.
11-26 February 2023
Saturdays & Sundays
Total of 45 hours
9:00am – 11:00am – Asana Practice
Break (0.5 hour)
11:30am – 1:00pm – Lecture and Sequencing
Lunch Break (1.5 hours)
2:30pm – 6:30pm – Posture Clinic & Practice
*A total of 45 hours can be added towards your Yoga Alliance CET hours.
Total of 45 hours
Early-Bird 20% Off:
HK$6,400 (ends 31 December)
Photos and video may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- Early-Bird: Application sent in on or before 31 December 2022.
- Regular Price: Application sent in starting 1 January 2023.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 1 January 2023.
- Valid refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- All applications for a refund (medical & emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days after the event finishes.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
- HK$200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants. Ask nood food staff at your event location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Special offer from PURE Retail:
- 10% off all PURE Apparel/Kurios regular-priced products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any PURE Yoga studio or see reception.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions