Ester Oldfield: Inversion Clinic – Level 1
Saturday 15 April, Asia Standard Tower – Central
This workshop is for students aiming to understand the foundations of inversions and deepen their practice.
The inversions covered include Handstand (Adho Mukha Vrksasana), Headstand (Sirsasana), Forearm stand (Pinchamayurasana) and Shoulderstand (Salamba Sarvangasana).
We will use props, walls and partner work to stabilise the pose and find freedom through balance.
This workshop is suitable for students with consistent Level I practice looking to practise inversions or progress to Level II classes and those interested in refining their inversion skills.
Saturday, 15 April 2023
Total 2.5 hours
9:00AM – 11:30AM
PURE Cardholder Early-Bird 20% Off:
HK$960 (ends 15 March)
Non-PURE Cardholder Early-Bird 10% Off:
HK$1,080 (ends 15 March)
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
This programme requires a minimum of 6 students.
- Early-Bird Application sent in on or before 15 March 2023.
- Regular Price: Application sent in starting 16 March 2022.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 16 March 2022.
- Valid refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- All applications for a refund (medical & emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days after the event finishes.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
1. 10% off for all nood smoothies
2. $5 off for all nood cold-pressed juices
Special offer from PURE Retail:
- 10% off all PURE Apparel/Kurios regular-priced products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any PURE Yoga studio or see reception.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions